Estate Administration & Probate
Phoenix Estate Administration and Scottsdale Probate Lawyer Stephen C. Newmark
The Newmark Law Firm has decades of experience with estate planning and probate law.
For decades, Stephen C. Newmark has assisted clients in Estate Planning. Based on his years of experience with such cases and his vast knowledge of tax law, he can help you decide what is best for your particular circumstance and arrange for your financial security. He will also limit your tax liability and help you decide what best reflects your economic, familial, and personal best interests. And he will do so in a clear and straight-forward way while also welcoming your questions throughout the process.
As an experienced counselor with wide knowledge of applicable tax laws, you can have peace of mind that your legacy is not only in professional hands but is also being handled in a personal and compassionate way. Below are some of the representative issues that Mr. Newmark is prepared for.
- If a family owned business has succession issues, Mr. Newmark works with parents, children, and business partners to deal with such questions as: who takes over the business? How can sufficient funds be made available to meet the needs of the family in the short and long-term?
- Mr. Newmark has helped innumerable clients through the process of drafting wills.
- If you need advice on revocable and irrevocable trusts, Mr. Newmark has deep experience.
- Other areas of expertise include living wills, durable powers of attorney, Estate Taxes, charitable trusts, minor trusts, and a variety of other areas related to estate planning.
- Mr. Newmark has also been an innovator in developing Trusts for Persons with Special Needs.
For expert representation through Arizona probate, contact the Newmark Law Firm.
Phoenix and Scottsdale Probate Lawyer Stephen C. Newmark can assist you through this difficult time as you may be facing the loss of a loved one. In the wake of that loss, you may be uncertain about how to deal with a trust or will. Or, you may find that there is not an estate plan at all. Mr. Newmark can help.
His experience makes him ideally suited to help as you try to decide what best fulfills your loved one’s wishes. If property and possessions were not transferred to a trust or designated in a will, the administrative process of probate will be necessary. The process usually includes
- Creating an inventory of assets
- Evaluating debts
- Collecting income and other benefits
- Transferring deeds and titles
- Distributing assets
- Preparing Estate Taxes
These can be complex matters. Unfortunately, they can also lead to disputes. You do not have to face these responsibilities alone. Experienced Estate Administration & Probate Attorney Stephen C. Newmark will offer support, counsel, and understanding. Call Stephen C. Newmark at (602)274-7552 *or by e-mail* to have your questions answered by a skilled Scottsdale tax attorney.