Motor Carrier Taxes
Motor Carrier & Shipping Taxes, Phoenix, Arizona
Arizona Tax Attorney Stephen C. Newmark can help with your vehicle and shipping taxes.
With more than 35 years of experience as a Phoenix tax lawyer, Mr. Newmark has worked with clients to plan and dispute their taxes in a variety of circumstances including Motor Carrier & Shipping Taxes. With a strict focus on Arizona’s complex tax laws, few Phoenix tax attorneys are better equipped to handle transportation tax issues. Call (602) 274-7552 for a free consultation for one of the most qualified and experienced Arizona tax attorneys.
You may be faced with tax penalties because you did not adhere to the complex Arizona tax laws. This may not be your fault but you still may owe taxes. Or, you may be considering operating a shipping business in Arizona and want to adhere to all tax laws. Whatever situation you are facing, you should be aware: Arizona Motor Carrier & Shipping Taxes are complex and are a major revenue source for the state.
If you owe Arizona Motor Carrier & Shipping Taxes, the tax collecting agency will pursue you.
The best way to avoid facing a tax penalty is to diligently plan your tax responsibilities. The Newmark Law Firm has the resources and experience to assist if you face tax penalties and is also well-equipped to help plan your responsibilities before you face a tax controversy.
Some common client concerns include the following:
- Am I more likely as an out-of-state trucker to have my tax documents checked in Arizona?
- Since the state is having such financial difficulties, am I more likely now to have my tax documents checked if I am an Arizona trucker?
- How much tax should I withhold as a result of the amount of fuel used in Arizona?
- Will the Arizona Department of Revenue or Arizona Department of Transportation collect these taxes?
- How do municipal, state, and interstate laws affect my tax burden?
These and other questions indicate the complexity of Arizona tax law. To get these and other questions answered, contact an Arizona tax law specialist. Call Stephen C. Newmark at (602)274-7552 *or by e-mail* to have your questions answered by a skilled Scottsdale tax attorney. Not doing so could be costly. Call (602) 274-7552 for a free consultation.