Tax Law Overview
Arizona Tax Law Overview
Experienced Tax Attorney Phoenix, Scottsdale and Across Arizona
If you are searching for a tax attorney in Arizona, you probably have many questions and concerns. Perhaps you are even facing a financial crisis due to a tax related issue: a tax audit, tax appeal, or you need a tax litigation attorney. For tax planning or tax disputes in Arizona, turn to an accomplished and experienced tax law specialist.
Arizona Tax Law Attorney Stephen C. Newmark is one of the few Phoenix area attorneys who have been awarded the designation of “specialist” by the Arizona Board of Legal Specialization. This qualifies him to answer nearly any question you may have about Arizona tax law and the various municipal tax regulations throughout the state.
What makes Arizona tax law so challenging?
- The state allows municipalities and counties to enforce their own tax laws, thus state, county and city taxes may differ.
- Property tax includes numerous exemptions many of which property owners are unaware.
- Internet tax laws in Arizona may be owed to federal, state, county and municipal agencies.
- Arizona defines “contractor” very broadly so Construction & Contractor Taxes are particularly complicated.
- Arizona manufacturing & mining sales & use taxes contain many exceptions and allowances. Certain equipment may be exempt from taxes, for instance.
These are only a small sample of the many Arizona tax law intricacies. For answers to your questions and concerns, contact Stephen C. Newmark, tax attorney Phoenix AZ at (602) 274-7552.
Arizona has state, municipal and county tax codes that must be followed.
Many clients seek help after they have been audited or have realized they have not withheld the appropriate taxes. After penalties have been assessed tax appeals are possible. However, the sooner you call an experienced tax lawyer, the better your chance of avoiding any penalties whatsoever.
From tax planning to tax litigation, Mr. Newmark helps clients when they have disputes regarding the Arizona Department of Revenue, the Arizona Department of Transportation, City Sales and Use Administrators, or other Arizona taxing agencies. He also helps before such disputes arise. Whether as a small business, a sole proprietor, or as an individual citizen, having an accomplished tax attorney on your side can make the difference between economic success and failure. Limit your exposure to tax liability. Call Stephen C. Newmark at (602)274-7552 *or by e-mail* to have your questions answered by a skilled Scottsdale tax attorney.