Trusts for Persons with Special Needs
Creating Trusts for Persons with Special Needs
Not all Phoenix, Arizona Trust Attorneys are equipped to handle complex estate plans.
Phoenix Tax Law and Trust Attorney Stephen C. Newmark is an Arizona tax law specialist. Only the most accomplished and experienced attorneys have earned the distinction “specialist.” The Arizona Board of Legal Specialization does not award this title to many attorneys but Mr. Newmark has earned it. The success he has earned and reputation he has cultivated make him one of the most acclaimed tax law attorneys in Arizona.
His deep knowledge of Arizona tax law also combines with his focus on Estate Administration & Probate to make him a highly sought after attorney when clients are planning their wills and trusts. Mr. Newmark has guided countless clients to peace of mind in their Estate Planning. Though Mr.Newmark is skilled in this area of law, his passion is most apparent in his commitment to helping clients prepare trusts for persons with special needs.
Arizona trusts that ensure long-term care for loved ones must be diligently planned.
If you have a child or other loved one who needs long-term health care or other assistance, special steps must be considered.
- Government assistance may be available for a person with special needs but if a trust is not prepared accurately, this assistance may become unavailable.
- If the trust is not handled correctly, a person with long-term needs may be disqualified for Medicaid.
- The trust must be set up in a way that provides long-term protection of assets.
- A trust may be beneficial in the case of handicap resulting from a personal injury settlement.
- A Structured Settlement or Supplemental Needs Trust may also be the appropriate trust for your family’s circumstance.
A Phoenix and Scottsdale Lawyer for Estate Taxes can help no matter the details of your situation.
Whatever the circumstance, if you need to create a trust for a person with special needs, if you need guidance in drafting a will, Estate Planning, or paying Estate Taxes, contact an accomplished and compassionate attorney.
Call Stephen C. Newmark at (602)274-7552 *or by e-mail* to have your questions answered by a skilled Scottsdale tax attorney.